How It Works?
We provide online managed tutoring services all accross the globe.
TutorsBee.com maintains a huge database of tutors all around the world. We make our best efforts to provide the best tutoring services to the students located in any corner of the world. Our range of offered subjects covers almost all the required areas, as per standards of reputed academic institutions. These tutors come through a tough filter of quality check, control and management. For better understanding; please check our tutor selection criteria.
Registration as a Tutor
If you have prior teaching experience or you think you have the potential to become a great teacher, use the simple registration process on our home page to register with us. We capture a number of important data elements like academic qualification, experience, subjects you have previously taught to gauge your level of expertise. You may be asked to upload relevant documents to verify your credentials. To gauge your level of expertise you may be required to take a timed online test in the area(s) that to you plan to teach. A senior Tutor from our staff will conduct a verbal skype or phone interview to ascertain which level/grade of classes you can conduct.
Register as a Student
As a student register on our home page and provide some basic information including:
- Subjects that you want to study.
- Your Grade/Class Level ( Grade K-12, College, Professional )
- Time slots are you are available. ( Days & time )
How we connect a student with a great Tutor?
- The student will submit his/her requirement in terms of Subjects, Grade Level, times of availability.
- Our staff searches database of qualified Tutors to find the best matched Tutor for the Student.
- A trial class is scheduled based on agreed upon timing of the Student and Tutor.
- If the student is NOT satisfied with the selected Tutor, another trial class is scheduled till the suitable Tutor is found as per your needs.
- Once the Tutor is selected, the student makes the payment and recurring schedule of the class is communicated to the student.